Deadline for applications: Closed for 2023
Contact: Jenny Lu, MD, fellowship director at firstname.lastname@example.org
ERAS: we are listed as Cook County Health and Hospitals Program, ID# 1181621028.
Prerequisites to apply to the 2-year fellowship program leading to board certification are:
- Completion of a primary residency in Emergency Medicine leading to certification by the American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS), or the American Osteopathic Association.
- The candidate must be eligible to obtain an unrestricted medical license in Illinois.
We are looking for fellows who will represent our service with the highest professionalism, demonstrate leadership running the toxicology service/daily rounds and being a model for residents and students, have a natural curiosity to explore and to learn, care about patients, and want to WORK HARD. In turn, we are committed to investing in your education and providing you a solid educational experience in a fun environment to help you attain your goals.
To apply for the fellowship program please provide:
- A current curriculum vitae with a photo
- A personal statement describing your interest in toxicology
- Three (3) letters of recommendation (including one from your program director)
Jenny Lu, MD, Fellowship Director
Dept Tel: (312) 864-2787 (Ms Sheena Lee, administrative assistant)
Fax: (312) 864-9656 (secure)